6.7.08

The more I see, the less I knowThe more I like to let it go - hey oh woah...People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow. Finaly divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go Inbetween the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go. I said hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now. Hey hey yeah oh yeah, tell my love now. People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow, finaly divided by a word so undecided and there's nowhere to go. People need the cover of another perfect wonder where it's so white as snow...Running through the field where all my tracks will be concealed and there's nowhere to go.

No hay comentarios: